Corporate Sponsorship and Partnerships
Kidsafe Australia is privileged to receive financial and in-kind support from a number of key corporate partners whose vision, mission and values are aligned with ours.
You can view our current National Partners here.
Our current National Sponsors are listed here.
Workplace giving is a simple, cost-effective way for your organisation’s employees to support Kidsafe and allow us to plan for the future.
Workplace giving provides individual employees with the opportunity to contribute to the promotion of child safety and the prevention of childhood injury by donating a nominated amount from each pay before tax is calculated, and the donation will be sent directly to Kidsafe Australia from your payroll system.
A small weekly amount donated by a number of employees can go a long way towards helping Kidsafe develop and expand our effective health promotion and education programs.
Funds received through workplace giving helps Kidsafe to:
- Operate our Child Safety Advice Line: Kidsafe receives hundreds of calls and emails each week from individuals and organisations seeking resources and advice.
- Provide critical education: Kidsafe provides regular editorials and community sessions to empower families to make safe choices
- Develop and distribute resources: Kidsafe has a range of child injury prevention resources available to the public. This includes fact sheets, posters and playspace resource kits.
Simple Steps to get started with your workplace giving program:
- Speak to your management/payroll team about adding Kidsafe to your existing list of charities, or ask payroll to set the program up.
- Contact Kidsafe Australia to notify us of your decision to support our organisation.
- Promote the program to your staff and encourage participation. If you hold a workplace giving fair as an internal event, we are happy to attend. We can also supply promotional posters and collateral to help you get started. You could also ask your management team if they are willing to encourage staff contributions by matching donations dollar for dollar.
- Deposit your donations via your payroll office to Kidsafe Australia (monthly, quarterly or bi-annually).
Contact Us for further information.